Network Marketing Books
Network Marketing Books help you with continued learning and in turn, grow a successful business. You must learn what’s new, what’s working, what has now become outdated and where the future of multi level marketing is headed. It’s good to learn from network marketing books that have everything laid out for you.
You have to stay tuned in to the latest tools in order to stay at the top of your game. The best way to learn what works in network marketing and what doesn’t is to go straight to the professionals – those who can show you how to do what they’ve done. Some do this in webinars, and some write network marketing books.
There are plenty of network marketing books, e-books and audio books that you can buy to give you tricks and tips on how to become a successful marketer, but you want to learn from those who know it best. The following list of books are brought to you by experts in the field.
Here Are My Top 10 Network Marketing Books (they may not be yours):
- Networking is a Contact Sport: How Staying Connected and Serving Others Will Help You Grow Your Business, Expand Your Influence — or Even Land Your Next Job by Joe Sweeney and Mike Yorkey. Joe Sweeney understands the art of persuasion and he gets that network marketing is about seeing the needs people have and doing your best to meet those needs in a network society. This is one of the greatest network marketing books, as Joe tells many great stories about how he successfully connected with star athletes and captains of industry by using a simple philosophy: Networking is about giving, not getting
- The Business of the 21st Century by Robert T. Kiyosaki, John Fleming, and Kim Kiyosaki. This is one of my favourite network marketing books. Having successfully seen more than one business reach the multimillion dollar mark, Kiyosaki knows what he’s talking about. With his practical advice, he can show even the least experienced network marketer how to build a successful business. Here is a quote from his website: ”Like billionaires Donald Trump and Warren Buffet, Robert is sold on network marketing. He wants to share his insights with you on why he believes it is the business model of the 21st century—and why now is the perfect time to take advantage of the opportunities it offers!”
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs (New Rules Social Media Series) by Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah, and David Meerman Scott. In order to thrive in an online world, especially in network marketing, people have to know your business exists. This is one of the network marketing books (well it’s not really, but very relevant) that will show you the importance of using an online strategy to reach your goals. ”If you’ve been looking for a trustworthy primer on getting found online, here’s a great place to start. Buy one for your clueless colleague too.”—Seth Godin
- The Zen of Social Media Marketing: An Easier Way to Build Credibility, Generate Buzz, and Increase Revenue by Shama Kabani and Chris Brogan. ”It’s time to take action. Your customers (and perhaps your competitors) already rely on social media when they make buying decisions of all kinds. Waiting is a risk most businesses can’t afford – but doing it wrong is an even bigger risk.” One of the 7 reasons to get this book.
- The System: The 3 Steps to Building a Large, Successful Network Marketing Organization by Don & Nancy Failla. This should be one of the required network marketing books that every new recruit is given. Even though this is one of the network marketing books written in the 1980s, the guiding principles of success in this business still hold as true now as they did when the book was written. Don & Nancy’s system has built their organization to over 200,000 and it’s still growing.
- Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams! by Mark Yarnell and Rene Reid Yarnell. Mark shares his experiences about what worked for him and what didn’t. In case you don’t already know this, Mark Yarnell is a member of the Network Marketing Hall of Fame. At one time, he had more than 700,000 downline distributors in his Nu Skin business. I think this qualifies him to write on of the leading network marketing books of the last decade.
- Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust by Chris Brogan and Julien Smith – This is not classified as one of the network marketing books, but this book focus on showing individuals have to build networks of influence through social media tools. It explores the concept of using trust as a means for creating positive online reputations. The book also includes actionable steps and case studies that showcase the positive impact social media can have on your business. For more great information from the authors be sure to check out Chris Brogan’s and Julien Smiths’ blog.
- Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions by Mary Christensen. From creating a list of top prospects to overcoming objections and closing with confidence you will learn exactly what to do and say to turn prospects into recruits. Mary Christensen has written many network marketing books that all have value.
- Endless Referrals, Third Edition by Bob Burg. Not intended to be in the network marketing books section, this is, in my opinion, the definitive guide to turning casual contacts into solid sales opportunities which teaches marketers the importance of building relationships versus pressing in for a quick sale.
- Guerrilla Social Media Marketing: 100+ Weapons to Grow Your Online Influence, Attract Customers, and Drive Profits by Jay Conrad Levinson and Shane Gibson. Is this one of the network marketing books I like? Yup – but again, it’s not about MLM! Guerrilla Marketing is about achieving conventional goals by unconventional means. Instead of using large investments of money or time the guerrilla marketer uses imagination, creativity, knowledge and community to get results.
I challenge you to do the same.
So there are my Top 10 Network Marketing Books. Tell me what yours are! This business is about sharing, helping, adding value, and opening doors for each other. Let’s start by sharing our favourite and sometimes little known network marketing books!
Network Marketing Books